We, at vssct.com value the responsibility and faith reposed upon us by our valuable users, customers, devotees and donors and therefore, we maintain the highest standards to secure transactions and customer information privacy and hence, we make the following statement in respect of our commitment, method and mechanism to collect, care and diffuse the information of our customers:-
- ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- ABOUT DOMAIN NAME
The domain name www.vssct.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) is owned by Vishwa Shanti Sewa Charitable Trust (Regd.), a charitable and religious Trust incorporated under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 with its registered office at C-5/90, First Floor, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi-110085 and Corporate office at Shanti Sewadham, Chhatikara Road, Vrindavan, District-Mathura (UP)-281121 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘TRUST)
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the website is provided by the TRUST subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. TRUST allows the User to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term ‘We’/‘Us’/’Our’ shall mean the Vishwa Shanti Sewa Charitable Trust (Regd.).
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- TRUST may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- TRUST reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- TRUST has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us on the email given in the Grivance redressal column.
- TRUST accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website.
- TRUST makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. TRUST will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Place request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without written consent of the TRUST.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of the TRUST or other Copyright owners. The same may not be reproduced or used without TRUST’s or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference.
- If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with TRUST and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with the TRUST.
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the TRUST website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
- TRUST reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to the TRUST notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- DONATION REFUND POLICY
7.1 Vishwa Shanti Sewa Charitable Trust (Regd.) [TRUST] has instituted a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. TRUST expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations.
7.2 TRUST also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
7.3 TRUST will examine request for refund of donation, if such request is received with seven (07) days of making donation and will make endeavours to refund the donation within 15 to 30 days thereafter.
7.4 TRUST may also seek proper explanation and reason from the user seeking refund of donation.
7.5 TRUST will require further verification of the user and need documents of proof as well as for donation.
7.6. TRUST will refund the amount after making due deductions including taxes paid, if any, and other direct expenses, if incurred in collecting the donation.
7.7 TRUST will refund the amount of donation, after due deductions as applicable, through account payee cheque or through electronic mode only and no amount shall be refunded in cash or kind.
7.8 TRUST, however, is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
7.9 Request for refund of donation shall be accepted in writing only at the corporate office address of the TRUST.
7.10 Your refund request must contain the details such as Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment and Recipt Number issued by the Trust and should reach the TRUST’s corporate office within 7 (Seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e.:
The date on which you Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
the date on which you Handed over the cheque/demand draft to the TRUST OR the date on which you Despatched the cheque/demand draft to the TRUST by other means.
7.11 The refund process may take time 15 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which transaction is done.
7.12 The refund amount shall be without any interest or other charges/amount but subject to deductions, as aforesaid.
We hereby notify:-
- HOW AND WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND STORE
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time and out motto in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This enables us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Significantly, while doing so, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- Normally, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing your identity or any personal information about yourself. However, once you give us your personal information, you will no more be anonymous to us.
- We disclose, wherever possible, as to which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional. You always have the option not to provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users.
- This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- Sometimes, we use data collection devices on certain pages of the Website to help and analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us and we retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specifically meant for you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card/other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us.
- While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- WE USE DEMOGRAPHIC/PROFILE DATA/INFORMATION
- We use personal information to provide the services you request.
- We will provide you the ability to ‘opt-out’ of such uses.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, call history, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Aadhaar details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to providing credit) being offered by us, our affiliates or our lending partners.
- We may share this data with our affiliates or our lending partners for the same purposes as mentioned above, however, we will not store any Aadhaar data ourselves.
- In the event that consent to such use of data is withdrawn by you in future, we will stop collection of such data but continue to store the data (save for Aadhaar data) and to use it for internal purposes to further improve our services.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We may ask you to complete optional online surveys from time to time. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level).
- We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- WHAT IS ‘COOKIES’ AND WHAT ITS USE IS?
11.1 A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user.
11.2 We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not share your personal information with other persons/ entities but we share it with our affiliates. Our affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly ‘opt-out’ for the same.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose to the parties if required for us to provide you access to our Services; to comply with our legal obligations; to enforce our User Agreement; to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- We do not disclose about the money transaction and or detail of credit/debit cards/bank accounts or quantum and mode of donations made by you subject to the circumstances mentioned in para No. 5 herein below.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website is linked to other websites and vssct.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Our Website has stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- OPTION TO ‘OPT-OUT’
We provide all users with the option to ‘opt-out’ of receiving non-essential communications (marketing- related) from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. Further, if you want to remove your contact information from all vssct.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
- ADVERTISEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- YOUR CONSENT
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Shri Gajender Chauhan
Vishwa Shanti Sewa Charitable Trust (Regd.)
Shanti Sewa Dhaam, Chhatikra Road,
Shri Vrindavan, District-Mathura
Uttar Pradesh, India-281121
Phone Mobile No.: 7351118881
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 19:00)
- APPELLATE AUTHORITY
In case the grievance is not addressed or redressed within 30 days, you may file a further complaint and/or appeal (if not satisfied with the redressal of grievance by grievance office) to the Appellate Authority named below:-
Shri Rahul Kumar
Vishwa Shanti Sewa Charitable Trust (Regd.)
Shanti Sewa Dhaam, Chhatikra Road,
Shri Vrindavan, District-Mathura
Uttar Pradesh, India-281121
Phone Mobile No.: 9312377475
Time: Mon - Fri (11:00 - 17:00)
- LAWS, STATUTES AND JURISDICTION IN CASE OF DISPUTE
In case any dispute, the Indian Laws shall be applicable and all litigations shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts located at Delhi/New Delhi.